We’re a leading vehicle provider and lender to the courier industry. If you’re a contractor for DHL or FedEx, or if you’re the last-mile local delivery provider, we have financed trucks for someone like you.
The power of leasing -
Business has been leasing vehicles for more than seventy years. Nearly every large fleet in the country leases at least some of their vehicles, and they do it because it makes sense financially. Only leasing provides competitive financing and fleet management help in a single package. Look at why our customers lease -
- vehicle-intensive businesses should consider financing their vehicles someplace other than a bank for most financial flexibility, and to keep their bank lines open for funding operations.
- Ease of accounting. Vehicle lease payments are a regular, fixed monthly amount.
- No floating or adjustable interest rates. The payment is the payment, throughout the entire lease term.
- Leases help to stay within a company’s capital expenditures limits. Many banks limit a given customer’s capital expenditures as a part of the credit line structure. Leases generally don’t trigger a cap-ex event.
- Many corporations will allow leases of an asset that they will not approve a purchase on. Corporate purchasing departments use leasing as a tool to manage spending within corporate guidelines.